Saturday, August 8, 2009

What to do? What to think?

I'm not really sure what to say at this point..
"I knew it." is all I can think.
What do I do?
Where do I go from here?
..he has feelings for me.

He's happy.
That's all I want.
But I want him to be happy with me.
I know for a stone cold fact that I will never be happy with love until I get a proper chance with him. How in God's name will I do that?
It seems improbable, unheard of.. because it is..

He needs to pull me out of this hole, and soon.
I just know that he will; he'll help me.
Just how? How will you help me?

Just promise me you will stay in contact. When you leave, don't go far, I beg of you.. I know i've been asking for a single chance since day one, but now this is serious; it is needed. You need to put this to rest and so do I. There's a logical answer to this ongoing fling and I will find it, even if it kills me.

No comments: